Come follow us!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Governors Mansion, Tea with the First Lady



Today I was invited to a "Tea for the 1006 Summit Avenue Society" for the preservation of the Governor's mansion. It was a lovely reception with a beautiful selection of pastries, fruit, coffee, tea & soft drinks. The First Lady of Minnesota, Mary Pawlenty greeted me as I entered the lovely home of the governor & family. I met up with my dear friend, Mary Wozniak, and sipped tea and chatted with some of our other friends.

They talked about how important the "1006 Society" was, and how the mansion is used to entertain dignitaries world wide; most recently during the Republican National Convention.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chanhassen, Midwest/Minnesota, United States
DTO flowers, also known as Debbie Turner Originals is a premier floral design company located in the SW suburbs of Minneapolis. Our main focus is larger events, such as weddings and large parties, but we are happy to help out with smaller special occasions as well. We were thrilled to have been selected by the National Republican Committee as "Preferred Florist" for the Republican National Convention in 2008.