Come follow us!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

MSNBC


I received a call today from my daughter to inform me that MSNBC did a short clip on me today. The teaser said, "What do the Republican National Convention and The Sound of Music have in common?" All the while they played a clip from the movie, "So Long, Farewell", then "Raindrop on Roses". They then mentioned that Debbie Turner Larson (me!) had been chosen as one of four preferred flower vendors to do the Republican National Convention 2008.
Very Cool!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chanhassen, Midwest/Minnesota, United States
DTO flowers, also known as Debbie Turner Originals is a premier floral design company located in the SW suburbs of Minneapolis. Our main focus is larger events, such as weddings and large parties, but we are happy to help out with smaller special occasions as well. We were thrilled to have been selected by the National Republican Committee as "Preferred Florist" for the Republican National Convention in 2008.