Come follow us!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Twin Cities Live, Tuesday August 5, 2008



Well, the lovely article written for the Minneapolis Star Tribune prompted the producer of the new afternoon television show, Twin Cities Live to give me a call. They have asked me to demonstrate how to put an arrangement together. Interestingly, they asked me to do three, >>and they also want me to use flowers found in my yard and garden. I told her that my garden consisted of the best tomatoes west of the Mississippi, and my weeds, the biggest! Of course, I am hoping that they won't freak if I purchase some local flowers to design with. I have a few green zinnias, and hopefully the cosmos and gladiolas will be blooming by Tuesday.

Funny thing is, this network actually did a segment with me on a previous show back in 1992. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with my daughter, Kate. I was wearing an orange maternity outfit, and must have looked like the great pumpkin! They may try to embarrass the heck out of my by playing a clip from that segment. (hopefully not!!!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Chanhassen, Midwest/Minnesota, United States
DTO flowers, also known as Debbie Turner Originals is a premier floral design company located in the SW suburbs of Minneapolis. Our main focus is larger events, such as weddings and large parties, but we are happy to help out with smaller special occasions as well. We were thrilled to have been selected by the National Republican Committee as "Preferred Florist" for the Republican National Convention in 2008.